Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You Know Who You Are

At first I felt sorry for you. You seemed like a nice enough guy, not too smart but a nice guy. Now that I've gotten to know you a little more I've realized that I just don't fucking like you.

I can understand not being able to read blueprints and I can let that slide but if you tell me you can't read blueprints and then try to blame me for your fuck up that's too much. Then I see you a week later looking at the blueprints are you just pretending to read them or should I just take a sawz-all to your face.
I do not want to see your ass crack again. BUY A FUCKING BELT! If you bend over one more time and inadvertantly expose your ass to me again I will bondo it. Did you not get the message when we had the whole shop pointing and laughing at you a month ago?

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL? I've been told it's cortizone you put under your arms. Forget the cortizone asshole try some Speed Stick. I can understand getting a little sweaty and smelly at the end of the day during the summer, the shop can get hot. But at 7:30 in the morning in October there is no reason to have such bad funk that noone will come within 5 feet of you.

So in review; learn to read plans, buy a belt and take a fucking shower.

I hate you.

Update: And shave your fucking mustache it is not 1986 and you are not Magnum P.I.; douchebag

No comments: